Some people (subordinates, peers, or bosses) can be difficult to work with. They impede performance, stifle creativity, and do other things that make it hard to maintain effective working relationships. This APP contains techniques you can use to:
1. Manage Your Interactions With Difficult People
2. Encourage Greater Cooperation From Others
3. Manage Conflicts More Effectively
4. Work More Effectively With Difficult Employees
5. Improve Communication Skills To Resolve Conflicts
The APP Contents Include:
A. Profiles for 5 Five Types of Difficult People:
1. Negative People
2. Hostile People
3. Know-It-All People
4. Nonproductive People
5. Unsupportive People
B. 25 Specific Behaviors that describe what these difficult people do and how they act:
1. Complain About Everything
2. Concentrate On What Cannot Be Done
3. Focus On Current Problems
4. Highlight Future Problems
5. Refuse To Consider Solutions
6. Attack People Personally
7. Use Fear And Intimidation
8. Erupt Over The Least Thing
9. React Without Thinking
10.Highlight Others Mistakes
11.Stall And Delay
12.Take On Too Much Work
13.Act Indecisive And Inconclusive
14.Act Inattentive And Unfocused
15.Critique And Analyze
16.Pile And Collect
17.Dictate To Others
19.Bend/Break The Rules
20.Establish Personal Guidelines
21.Seek To Be Different
22.Do Only THEIR Job
23.Make Minimum Contributions
24.Do Not Share Information Or Items
25.Do Not Share Knowledge Or Expertise
C. Different Ways to use the following 11 Solutions when communicating with Each Type of difficult person.
1. Focus On Behaviors
2. Start Small
3. Highlight The Personal Benefits
4. Highlight The Broad Impact
5. Model And Teach
6. Consider The Work Environment
7. Be Consistent
8. Reinforce Appropriate Behaviors
9. Think Fit And Options
11.Take Action When You Need To
D. Specific Goals to help you focus on what you want from difficult direct reports/subordinates, peers/colleagues, and bosses/superiors.
E. General Conversation Starters to begin and manage your discussions with difficult people.
Working With Difficult People is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-19. The program can be installed on Android 2.3.3 and up.
Working With Difficult People (version 1.4) has a file size of 6.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.